Thursday, October 18, 2007

Old Friends and Reminisces

so today i got a buzz from an old friend of mine from high school. i called her up and asked her, what was up. mainly because a friend of mine in china has been bugging me to catch up with my old crew from school.

we didn't call it a crew back then, but if i could go back i would.
anyway, so the gang just so happened to be meeting up at USP that morning to hang out and stuff. so i went to catch up. it was good fun, reminded me a lot of the good old days of sitting in the back of the classroom and yarning away about nothing in particular.

also, apparently Gulong ng Palad is a good watch. i don't know what my friends are doing watching Filipino soaps, but it's the latest thing since Shortland Street apparently.

so it was day of reminisces and nostalgia. i enjoyed myself immensely.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RE: Gulang - man how about that Davui piece about the gang in the North actually praying for Luisa z0mgwtflawl!

And yehh ppl who've seen it all say its good but....abit iffy about checkin it out coz apparently its a real tear-jerker. I get enuff of that finding out that the last 3 jugs I ordered at Bad Dogs weren't at Happy Hour prices XD