Monday, November 5, 2007

I can has awesome (cake) eraser!

not that said eraser can erase cakes, alrhough i wouldn't put it past it, this eraser is that good!

for weeks i've searching for a good eraser...most of the ones i buy end up being slightly gritty, and not always getting rid of all the pencil marks, leading me to rub harder and mess up the paper (no bad thoughts people...please).

but this morning, i went to the store to pick up my monthly block of paper and saw this eraser on the shelves. i tried it about forty seconds ago. i love it.

3 comments:

John Michaels said...

I bet it couldn't erase cakes... Not just because of the awesomeness of cakes... but i hear you need specific cake erasing equipment for that kind of thing.

Clarence Dass said...

U need to get a woman

cieart said...

I notice you didn't write rubber...hmmmm....cause that would have been an interesting topic..."I can has awesome (cake) rubber!"