Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Saga continues

so work has been...interesting. as well as family life. which should i start with first?

well, i got moved to a new shift, which started on Sunday. i can has a co-host, so thats a plus. i'm kinda the invader on her show, since she already had it and established herself on it. what this means is that i get to play kind of a guest character, which is great! mainly because you get to act out a bit more, and play around with styles and stuff. and yes, this is radio i'm talking about :P

the sucky thing is adjusting your body clock, to suit the new shift. i am getting used to it.

hmmm, families...not been too happy lately. i dont know if it's because of the season, or whatever, but my mum and i have been having lots more fights lately. i have also discovered a very passive aggressive side to me that i find disturbing. i hate passive aggressive people! yet thats how i solve the arguments with my mum. tis very weird.

today however, i had a nice talk with her, and she seemed less likely to kill me in my sleep. so that's a plus.

also, if you have a chance to go and see Enchanted, go and do so! it's berry berry good.

2 comments:

cieart said...

Ok, I think I need a good sleep or new glasses because I read sucky thing is adjusting your body clock as sucky thing is adjusting your bloody cock!

Wilson said...

LMAO

boy that...errr.. sucks ><

Yes cieart sleep would be good ;)