Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So I met Someone

yah, she's nice, and my friends and i have come to call her socks, due to a hilarious and very witty event. well, she was wearing interesting socks. but yeah, it's early days yet. the thing is...the thing is...well, can i be honest with you? the thing is, i'm not really one hundred percent into this thing, and, unless my person reading skills aren't as good as they used to be, she likes me. meh, like i said, early days.

maybe its a good thing though. i mean, when i'm a hundred percent i tend to overthink things and watch my words too much. maybe i need to just, i dunno, go with the flow. also, a couple of weeks ago i asked someone out, and it did not go well. she...was flattered is the short story.

which kinda ticks me off. why are girls always flattered? what? is that like, the safe thing to say?

anyways, i'm over it. moving on and continuing my lonely walk down lifes highways, sword at my hip and cloak around my shoulders, walking through the rain.

early days.

2 comments:

John Michaels said...

Hehe, Albie's all grown up. :)
Don't think too hard, do whatever you feel like.

Aye?

cieart said...

Just be pleased someone likes you...when you reach my age and single after a long relationship and all around you is only white guys and I'm not into white guys...you kinda stuck with your toys...if you know what I mean.