Sunday, January 13, 2008

Depression is me!












The Albie was down today. Like...in the proverbial dumps. I have no idea why this is or why I'm referring to myself in the third person. To counter this, i drew a picture. You can look at it, because it's at the top of this blog post. I'm thoughtful like that.

So yeah, when I'm feeling down, i find that sometimes the best thing to do is to step back and see what you can do to stop yourself from feeling bad. Most of the time i draw something, or play a video game.

Lately i've been listening to Queen. I think they're my favourite band. I might have to give it some more time, but i haven't gotten tired of listening to them yet...so i may be on to something. Rock is fun. while we're still on music, The Beach Boys song Cocomo has been stuck in my head for a while as well.

So...hopefully the next blogpost is more happy, with fucking fluffy bunnies and awesome cake unicorns. not that the bunnies will be fucking...well...i dunno... that depends on how many hits that makes me.