Sunday, January 20, 2008

Still listening to Queen

so, how are you? good? take a seat, this may take some time.

so i got myself a new job. it's pretty awesome, i must say. they make me draw things and come up with ideas for commericials, which i get paid for, cool aye? so that's been taking up a lot of time lately, meeting new people and adjusting to a new environment. i think i've been doing alright, but we'll see if i make it, since i'm on a three month probation sort of thing. wish me luck!

also, my World of Wacraft account got hacked recently ,which was the absolute suck. it's kind of hard to explain how this felt to someone who doesn't play an online game. i will try though. pretend that you have a child. you have nurtured and taught this child everything you know, and together you have done wonderful things. now imagine that someone taking your kid away from you and doing things to it. horrible, horrible things.
thats what it was like.

the guys at Blizzard were pretty cool, and locked the account down sharpish.

so tomorrow i'll see if this hacker guy messed up my characters, and to what extent the damage is. basically whether or not i'll have to pay for some therapy.

tell the GM where the bad hacker touched you...

stuff like that, you know.

A couple of days ago, a friend of mine told me that this girl thinks i'm weird. i don't know, it kinda messed me up a bit. i don't intentionally do anything that might be percieved as weird, but i guess i can be pretty strange sometimes. but who wants to boring?

also, someone asked me why i don't have a girlfriend.

if i knew the answer to that one... i'd probably have a girlfriend wouldn't i?

I haven't had much luck in matters of the heart. Many weeks of my young life have been spent pining after one girl or another, who would end up breaking my little ol' heart. there are many examples, none of which i feel particularly comfortable talking about. except the one where that girl didn't talk to me for three months. That's the next blog post :)

so until then, may your blades never dull!

2 comments:

cieart said...

You should take being called weird as a compliment, I do.

Unknown said...

oh i do!

like i said, who wants to be boring?

:P