Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I cannot see anything without my glasses








just bear this in mind :P

so, today i began my short term job as a survey marketing man-guy-person. today was mostly training and whatnot, which went well. experience in the radio industry doesn't hurt when you have to interview people. so, thankfully i have something to do this coming week, and will have some monies in my pocket for my awesome birthday weekeeeend! ( woot!)

i had trouble getting to sleep, which was weird. lotsa stuff was on my mind...about the new job, and where i see myself in the future and all. i have that worry a lot lately, but never fear! i shall do my best to work it out. also, the girlfriend made me smile like a goof last night, she has impeccable timing that girl does.

this is a semi-short post, due to the fact that i require sleep to perform at optimum surveying power tomorra!

2 comments:

Wilson said...

heh. hehehehehe

Made me lol :D

Shaii said...

...

/lol