Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sometimes i just want to set the world on Fire

life is hard. if there's one thing i've learned, so far it's got to be that. sometimes it seems you've got no control, and there is absolutely no way you can make everyone happy. this may be an angry post...just letting you know.

i just, hate the fact that things have turned out the way they are. i realize that i have to deal with it, i know. i can't get around that fact that my dad isn't around to guide me anymore, or that i don't have a job, or that i have become a huge monetary burden on my family. well...my mother. on some days it fluctuates, some days i hate the fact that i don't have a job, that I'm wasting time drawing and playing videogames and mucking around with people, and some days I'm just filled with indifference.

i want to blame it on hormones, i want to blame it on my age, and inexperience but i know I'm smarter than that. well...i like to think i'm smarter than that. is this as painful to write as it is to read?

i hate Fiji's economy. i really do, i hate the fact that i can't get a job drawing pictures for people, or selling comics. god...i sound whiny don't i?

so now I'm 19. i don't have the luxury of saying , oh, i'm only 18 now. now i have to officially be an adult, so to speak.

i hate not having any answers for the hard questions.

1 comment:

John Michaels said...

IMO ya aren't an adult till you can get into O's. :P Till then don't worry so much about stuff. Most people your age are just FTF.

Indeed.

FTF: Full Time Fuck-around