Thursday, August 28, 2008

Masking tape fixes everything

yes, that's me on the right, in the robin costume. i think that if my parents had bought me a batman outfit, i might have turned out to be a completely different person. but that is another pant leg in the trousers of time, isn't it?

lately i have become somewhat of an odd-job man for my uncle and aunt. i run about delivering and picking up papers and for the past few days have been helping them move out of their house. this includes going through old photographs, which turned up that little gem above. that's my little sister on the left by the way. if only they stayed like that.

today i learned a very important lesson. that lesson is with enough masking tape you can fix pretty much anything. my grandmother gave me the task of fixing an old cork table that had been swollen and broken, somehow water had gotten into the cork of the table and warped it considerably. i fixed it. using masking tape.

obviously this means that any D.I.Y. that i shall attempt from now on can be handled confidently with masking tape in hand.

also, from Wilson i have leeched seasons 4 and 5 of the Justice League. i think it is safe to say that i have an unhealthy obsession with Wonder Woman. like i said, if only the 'rents had bought me a batman outfit...

No comments: