Sunday, August 9, 2009

QT Day



On saturday, John and i drank a decent amount of alcohol. Also, we didn't only stick to one type of alcohol. Say what you want, but i believe that limiting oneself is bad. Even if you do get a hangover. And send drunken emails to people. I also didn't fully remember putting Reservoir Dogs on download. But when i woke up the next day there it was, on my desktop.

So i watched it, and i have to say, it's up there. The movie is basically shot in a warehouse, and the whole thing is carried by the dialogue, with robbers mistrusting one another, trying to find out who sold them out and royally fucked up the heist they were put together to do. Oh, and none of them know anything about each other, apart from the aliases that their boss gives them. Mr. Pink, Mr. White, etc.

Also, I think the torture scene has aged a bit. I mean, i cringed and watched with my hands over my eyes, but your average Saw fan wouldn't even have batted an eyelid.

Oh, and then i watched Pulp Fiction again, after getting it off'f John. Tomorrow, I'll also post a couple of early early screenshots of the RPG i'm working on. I have a lot to learn, but I'm pretty proud of what I've put together so far.

And I'm seriously looking forward to Inglorious Basterds.

No comments: