Monday, August 3, 2009

Still alive!



Yes, I am! Had an interesting conversation with Lawrence yesterday, I had a sudden urge to make and RPG. Yes, i know, but that happens sometimes to me :P Had some free time before school today, so i mocked up a battle screen >_<

I like RPGs. They got me into videogames, and it was an easy transition from books to playing an RPG. I of course, probably don't have the resources or the programming know-how to make a game, but that can't stop me from making a few concepts can it? Was knocking around a few story ideas as well. Like any storytelling genre, a good RPG has its mainstays. The Evil Villain, the Prophecy, the Taciturn Hero, stuff like that. It's important to have a good twist though!

Oh, and Lawrence been design the monster. John is always saying how my monsters turn out looking cute all the time, so monster design will be Lawrences department.

The picture below has nothing to do with the RPG, but i liked it enough to scan it and post it :P

No comments: