Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sketches and Roaches

I...I dunno, I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately my friends (all 3 of you who read this :P). Busy busy busy. Had an exam this week (that was really weird), lunch with someone new (as opposed to the people I usually have lunch with), and got rain-checked (which is different from getting checked, which is a technical term in ice hockey. It means getting hit in the face with a hockey stick or something along those lines).

So! here's a few sketches and stuff I did! Enjoy! Or I will come to your house and rearrange your furnitures. This is Seedus. As you can see(dus) he has a sword.

This one I drew while panicking. Can you tell?

Bandages are hawt. Apparently.

And this one John suggested. For some reason...maybe to battle centipedes.

No comments: