Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brainstorming *Thunder SFX*

This is what happens when I play too much Terranigma and Tales of Phantasia.

The meeting went well yesterday, pretty much guaranteed me a whole bunch of new work for the next couple of months, with pretty good payout at the end of it all. If theres one thing I've learned while working with this particular client though, it's that I need to be a little neater with my output. I tend to shortcut things a lot :P

For instance, I was looking at the print for a publication I worked on for them and saw so...many...errors. Most of which were my bad. Granted, it was a very rushed job, and the person who was supposed to be subbing the thing was very slack, but it could have looked much better if I had taken the time to read through the thing myself. Even if that isn't my job.

I...have forgotten what the rest of this post is supposed to be about. My playlist has randomly played Oasis...and I want to go karaoke.

Oh yeah! Working on a new banner. Playing all these old games has made me, once again, want to make an RPG. Maybe to waylay that feeling, I'll make the new banner look like an 8-bit game. That should be fun :)

No comments: