Monday, April 26, 2010

Masamune!

Hey, here are a couple of sketches I done! Basically just head shots, was trying to do something different each time, but a couple of them ended up looking...similar? Meh, experiments are always fun.



Finished Final Fantasy again last night. I have lost count of how many times I've finished that game, but still, was good fun. This was the first time I finished it with a Red Wizard in the party. I've always been a bit hesitant to choose that class, because of the whole, jack of all trades thing. I like my characters to have their specific roles in battle, and you get four party members to choose from, so it's not like you can't have a variety or anything.


Final party was:

Red Wizard (Kadavu) with Deathbringer (was the first time I found that sword, was a random drop off a bunch of Black Knights and looked pretty cool! Is basically a black longsword, but I prettied it up for the illustration ^_^) and a whole bunch of buffing magic. He basically spent his turns powering up the Knight and dying because of his lame ass HP.

Black Wizard (Ace) with Masamune, because it's the only weapon in the game you can give to every class, and it's a Katana. And, I have a soft spot for Black Mages. And um...the sword is firey because I cast Temper on it...yeah...

White Wizard (Coral) with Thor's Hammer. Yay! Healaga spam!

and a Knight (Uther) with Excalibur. Pretty much your classic endgame setup Knight for him. Put him in the front, deck him out in armor and watch the enemies graze him with attacks that do 1 damage.

And now, I go draw some other things! Huzzah!

No comments: