Sunday, May 2, 2010

Art Appreciation

Hey there, been a bit sick lately, which was GOOD FUN! (Caps mean sarcasm!)

I have been enamored recently with the work of Alphonse Mucha. A Czech artist from the early 1900's. And also with the Art Nouveau thing in general. Although, while the whole nouveau thing means lots of swirly little lines and such, I really like Alphonse's work, in fact, I here is the picture that made me look him up.

I mean look at that! Doesn't that look like it could have been drawn like, yesterday? If you have time, google some of his work, really beautiful stuff.

In fact, I feel bad posting this picture in the same post as Dance...but, I will anyway.


This picture was drawn on SUNDAY. And that concludes our educational post, have an awesomecake week folks!

No comments: