Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blank post title is blank

Many exciting things have happened to me in the last few days, most of which I am not at liberty to discuss at the moment. I will link back to here when I do discuss them though, so that you have some sort of time stamp for reference.

Also, I am between freelance jobs at the moment so I've taken to being quite thrifty with my monies. Walking to town, spinning out a cup of cheap coffee for hours, taking shoelaces out of shoes that I don't wear to replace the shoelaces of shoes I do wear. Speaking of cheap coffee, I spend quite a lot of time drinking it and I've noticed that there are also a few occasions when attractive young people of the female gender do as well.

Sometimes I wonder what the etiquette is on talking to people who are drinking coffee by themselves. Do you stand there and exchange meaningless banter, and then go and sit down to drink your coffee by yourself? And if you do, should you try and get a seat so that the person doesn't have line of sight to see that you're drinking by yourself too?

This requires more study, I'm sure. And gosh darn it, I'm going to be on the forefront of this scientific endeavor. Because, after all, it's for science.

No comments: